Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Hunting They Will Go




Apparently Jordan found a tree that he carved in
three years ago. I let him know that he was destroying
nature but he seemed to think it was so cool.
At least he didn't carve in it this year.


They boys headed off last week to their hunting spot near Moab. It was Jordan's first year to hunt. He took his muzzleloader that he got when he received his eagle. He actually got a buck on his first day out and on his first shot. Steve decided not to try for one himself since they are the only two who eat venison in our house. (Good job, Steve.) My dad got one the next morning so they were all done. The boys went on an ATV ride before coming home.

Ahhhh...the hunting male bonding thing that I just don't get and I don't want to get. Call me if you've got a nice cabin or hotel :)



1 comment:

a wynn wynn situation said...

How fun!! I love that he found his tree again! John and I carved our name in a bridge back in the dating days- maybe I should see if I can find that....
Looks like they had a blast and glad to know they are home safe

blog stats
Visitors