Friday, April 25, 2008

Missing WARM St. George


This picture is from our favorite hole in the rock up Snow Canyon. 

6 comments:

a wynn wynn situation said...

That is such a fabulous picture! You all look perfect and I just love how it is set up. I smell a christmas card picture...

Kim M. said...

Dang, who is your photographer? She rocks! (giggle.)

jill allison said...

ok, I just took your vote, and I'm the dummy who doesn't know what the book "the host" is about. Care to enlighten???

Deanna said...

The Host is the new Stephenie Meyer book that's coming out for adults on May 6. It's a science fiction book for people who don't like science fiction. I read a review where the girl said that she couldn't believe she cried over an alien dying. And of course you know who Stephenie Meyer is, right? You also have to buy the book at Borders and a ticket together to go see her when she comes to Thanksgiving Point on May 16.

Cassandra Barney said...

Can I order a wallet size. Maybe I should get one with a magnet on it for my fridge too. That is the cutest picture ever.
XOX

Carol said...

Is it just because I'm Grandma that I think this is the cutest picture ever!!? Your photographer must be very creative. (?) OK, I voted re the books also, so there's two dummies who haven't heard of it!

blog stats
Visitors