
I am standing in the background of this picture.
They wouldn't let you get too close while he was signing CDs.
I took off work Wednesday and went to the FM 100 Christmas concert. I could not miss this one. It was Jim Brickman. I went with my sister-in-law, Kim, and Sierra came with her friend. (They didn't want to watch the concert, they just wanted to shop the mall.) It was pretty crowded when we got there. We were lucky to get two of the last seats. Although Kim didn't sit much because she was off taking pictures.
It was great! He is so talented. He just sat down at the piano and played and played all these marvelous Christmas songs. He really gets into it when he plays, so it's hard to get pictures of him that aren't blurry. But thanks to Kim, she get some good ones.

2 comments:
Deanna: You're so lucky. I wish I could have been there with you. But, I have been playing his Christmas down here in warm Arizona. (Doesn't seem too much like Christmas here - it's just not right to put lights on cactus!) See you soon in REAL Christmasland. Mom
So fun! I went through the photos with you in the background for Lynn, and asked him if he noticed anything. FINALLY he said, "Oh, is that Deanna?" Totally funny. Thanks for going with me. I had a great time.
Post a Comment