Last night was our ward's Fabulous Friday and it was Fabulous! I loved the craft class taught by Cassie Barney (it was fabulous and funny) and I also loved modge podging clipboards.
I made the Mickey Mouse one for Jessica's teacher for teacher appreciation (which is the first week in May--don't forget to appreciate your teachers). It was so fun that I made some more today. Jessica customized hers with a dog theme. I made myself two for teaching--I've got my clipboards, now I need a job. You can really go all out and add a bunch of fluff, but we kept ours simple because we are actually planning on using them as clipboards. So fun!
Are you a modge podger? What projects do you like to make with this party in a can?

2 comments:
I bought some canvas from the craft store and painted it, then mod-podged cute paper on it and put Linc's footprints on one and his handprints on the other. They turned out pretty cute, they are hanging up in his room now! So much fun!!! I love craft! I love your clipboards....such a good idea!
OK, these are too cute. Now that I'm back in Utah (Yes!!) I need to have a personal enrichment day with you. See you soon. Mom
Post a Comment