Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Big Winner




The last couple of months there was a display at our Albertsons with a four-wheeler that you could enter to win. While checking out one day Jordan asked me if he could enter. I said, "Go ahead, but you're not going to win." (What a nice and encouraging mom, right?) Well, guess what? JORDAN WON!

We got a call that they drew his name. He was really excited. Now he has his own ATV. It's a small one though, (110 cc) but it was FREE. (Valued at $700.00) Jessica thinks it is just her size and is excited to one day drive it too.


4 comments:

Kim M. said...

Joe, you rock! That's awesome you won!

a wynn wynn situation said...

I'm jealous! I want one.

Carol said...

Jordan, you go, guy!! I'm very happy for you. You must have been a really good boy. Will you let me ride it sometime? Love, Grandma

Trishelle said...

Congratulations!! That is soooooo cool! It's all about Karma. You have blog candy contest and your good will come back around!!

In all seriousness, that it so cool. Jordan must have been thrilled!

blog stats
Visitors